Monday, December 4, 2006

Welcome to the Angry Lab Rat

If you've just visited for the first time, I'm certain you will come away from reading this thinking the world is profound and that I am a guru. No? Okay, so I'm not the sharpest nail in the box. At the very least, I hope to impart to you the concept that you and I are simply lab rats in a cosmic maze looking for that bit of cheddar. I am also a "lab rat" in the sense that I work as a bench scientist for an evil global conglomerate biotech company, which gives me a certain dilbert-esque perspective on life.

Speaking of Dilbert, here is the web address for the cartoonist, Scott Adams. He is the inspiration for me getting into the blog world. Read him for an excellent bit of witty insights into the world. I take him daily to cope with the real world, sort of like the Pepsid tablets sitting in my desk drawer:

http://dilbertblog.typepad.com

Enjoy my blog, ye few who enter!

No comments: